SOS Response Team & CISPRI are looking for your help to create a beautiful sign that will help highlight one of the great resources in our community - the Sea Otter Recovery Center that sits ready to receive and rehabilitate wildlife in the event of a spill.
The rest is up to you! Please read below for more details regarding banner design, contest rules & submission requirements
How to Enter the Contest
The contest begins on October 23, 2017. Submissions will be accepted through December 4, 2017. Winners will be announced via our website, social media websites and by direct contact to the winners' email accounts. In order for your entry to be submitted and reviewed by our judges, all entries must be:
- Submitted directly to Madalyn Grahn, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitted in their original source file and
- Submitted as a high resolution .pdf with 300 dpi or higher.
- Theme: Logo must promote the mission of the SORC, "to help the marine wildlife recover in the event of a oil spill or other disaster." Design should be universal in theme, and not nation specific.
- CISPRI logo, SOS team logo, Alaska Sealife Center Logo, City of Seldovia logo.
These are available through the SOS Facebook page or you can email Madalyn for the files.
- Color: There are no limitations and any colors may be used. However, logo must look good in color.
- Banner dimensions: The banner will be a triangle design. Text should be easily legible from 150 feet- 6’’ tall font, and fit in the triangle space in photo (see poster)
- Integrity: Images cannot contain copyrighted material. Images must have been created and edited by the contestant(s). Banner may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published. Must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.